2017 Foal
 
 
Mossrose Morgans is expecting the arrival of one foal in 2017. Mossrose Ysabella has been confirmed in foal to Whippoorwill Newmoon for a May 2017 foal. The foal will be 100% Foundation and colorful! The coat color calculator tells me there is 37.5% chance for a buckskin, 37.5% chance for a smokey black and 25% chance for a palomino.
 
 
 

 

2016 Foal
 

Mossrose Iron River
   
Only one foal for us in 2016. Mossrose Iron River was born May 29th. He is a 100% Foundation smokey black colt sired by Whippoorwill Newmoon and out of our Montana Harvest daughter, Mossrose Ysabella.
 
 
 
Click Here for a link to a YouTube video of River at 10 weeks old, August 2016.
 

 

2015 Foal
 

Mossrose Moondancer
   
Our one expected foal for 2015 made an appearance on June 29th. It is a 100% Foundation bay filly sired by Whippoorwill Newmoon and out of our 15.3H palomino mare, Red Rose Stardancer.
 
  
 

 

2014 Foals
 

Mossrose Golden Ridge
   
Mossrose Ysabella (Montana Harvest x Whippoorwill Salus) had a buckskin colt on May 5. His sire is Whippoorwill Newmoon. This colt is growing well and really changing colors a lot. He resembles his dam in that he is very laid back & nothing seems to bother him. Pictures taken at 3 days old.
 
 
 
 

Mossrose Glady Dancer
   
Red Rose Stardancer (Triple S Bald Eagle x Mon Tana Dancer) had a chestnut filly in July. Her sire is Whippoorwill Newmoon. We really like the way she is growing and think she will make an excellent using horse. She works nicely off of her hindquarters & should excel at most any discipline. She is very friendly and bold with attitude and athleticism to burn.
 
 
 

 
2013 Foals
 
 
Mossrose Moon Shadow. Handsome buckskin colt born April 26, 2013. Sired by Whippoorwill Newmoon and out of Mossrose Ysabella.
 
 
 
  
 
 
Mossrose Fiesta Gold. Stunning palomino filly born April 28, 2013. Sired by Whippoorwill Newmoon and out of Whippoorwill Goldusty.
 
  
 
 
  
 
  
 
  
 

2011 Foals
 

Mossrose Dandy Jewel
   
Whippoorwill Halo presented us with a bay filly on May 26. Her sire is Whippoorwill Newmoon. This filly is cuter than a bug's ear & she has time for as many scratches as her human friends have time to give her! She was quite filled out and big when she was born. We think she will be a substantial girl with plenty of good bone. Pictures taken at 9 hours old.
 
 
 
This filly's coloring is quite interesting to us. We haven't had a bay with a black patch over the hips & shoulders before. We believe this is indicative of an adult color of very dark bay.
 
 

 

2011 Colt, Mossrose Dark Knight
   
This is the first foal for Windfall and he is show stopping! What a great little athlete he is already. His sire is Whippoorwill Newmoon. He is the most beautiful deep red color that John and I have every seen. He has a super cute face & great conformation.
 
 
 
 

 

2010 Foals
 

Whippoorwill Capella
   
Whippoorwill Capella was born May 16, 2010. She is by Whippoorwill Newmoon and out of Whippoorwill Halo. What a terrific cross. This black filly was born at Mossrose Morgans and is owned by McCulloch Farm. Capella is sweet, sweet, sweet!!! She is easy going, bold, athletic to beat the band and has practically trained herself to lead! Wonderful!
 
 
 

Mossrose 2010 Colt
 
This colt was born July 15, 2010. His sire is Whippoorwill Newmoon and his dam is Whippoorwill Salus. We are impressed with this boy and will be retaining him for a stallion prospect. He is quite tall compared to past Salus foals. He thinks quite highly of himself, has a great sense of humor and bold attitude. We have given him the barn name "Rocket," so you can about imagine his personality! He is exceptional in all areas to date.